The hostel premises comprises of a separate dining facility for hostel residents. The hostel mess has a separate dining hall and a well-equipped kitchen catering to students. Mess serves breakfast, lunch, evening tea and dinner every day and the weekly menu is available with the mess in-charge. The food served is of high quality and meets the nutritional quality standards. Particular focus is laid to provide a well-balanced, nutritious diet with varying food tastes to all the students.
- Separate dining facility for all hostel residents
- Clean and hygienic environment
- Self-service system is promoted in the mess
- The menu is designed considering the nutritional requirements of the students
- The mess offers morning tea with regular breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and tea, dinner and milk to all hostellers