- Preliminary information and forms for admission applied onilne from website and offline can be obtained from the school office as per the schedule specified by the department.
- A child who has the attained the age of three years till march 31 of the ongoing year, shall be admitted in class pre-school. Once admitted, no change in Date of Birth will be entertained.
- Students seeking admission to higher classes may be admitted based on their previous acedemic records(As per the availability of seats in that particluar class).
- Admission is confirmed only after the submission of Residence Proof and Transfer Certificate from the school last attended duly countersigned by Education Officer and the latest Progress Report. Municipal Corporation's Date of Birth certificate should be submitted for Pre-school,Pre-Primary and Class 1.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (SELF ATTESTED):
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by MCD/competent authority
- Aadhaar Card of: (a) Child (b) Father (c) Mother (d) Guardian (if Applicable)
- Three Photos of: (a) Child (b) Father (c) Mother (d) Guardian (if Applicable)
- Residence Proof (Any of Passport/Voter ID Card(EPIC)/Aadhar Card /MTNL Bill/ Water Bill/Electricity Bill in the name of any parent/child
- School Medical Fitness Certificate of the child (from competent authority only)
- School Leaving Certificate of the Last School attended (Original)
- Progress Report of last class studied of the Last School attended (photocopy)
- Certificate of Annual Income of: (a) Father (b) Mother
- Highest Qualification Certificate of: (a) Father (b) Mother(if applicable)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (if applicable)
- Minority Certificate: Sikh/ Muslim/ Christian/ Buddhist/Jain/Parsi (if applicable)
- Original Transfer Letter
- Certificate of Adopted Child (if applicable)
- Certificate of PWD (Person with Disability) (if applicable)
- Proof of being an Alumni of the School (if applicable)
- Proof of Sibling: Photocopy of School ID / Fee Slip (if applicable)
KINDLY NOTE THAT:
- Presence of student is must at the time of admission.
- The admission process will not be considered in absence of any of the above documents mentioned above.
- Original documents along with One set of Self Attested Documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
- Admission will be based on annual result of previous class studied and entrance test conducted to the level of last class.